Petition 4: Petition of David Walker and others for a Company of Light Infantry in Sedgwick 6R.1B.3D. Praying that they may be constituted a Company of Artillery, 1820-04-20 - 1820-07-06
Scope and Contents
Papers of the Executive Council, a constitutionally created body whose sole purpose was to advise the Governor. All matters of State Government went before the Council until it was abolished in 1976. The records include reports, pardons, and orders.
- Creation: 1820-04-20 - 1820-07-06
- From the File: Brown, James (Person)
- From the File: Mayhew, Jeremiah (Person)
- From the File: Pressy, Joshua (Person)
- From the File: Walker, David (Person)
- From the File: White, John (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Files up to 1849 have been flattened. Any files after this date need to be humidified before access can be granted.
From the Record Group: 348.2 Linear Feet (495 containers)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English